Incubator École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)
Startups and new SMEs looking to develop projects linked to the services industry and hospitality and tourism sectors.
- A 1,000 m2 equipped building outside the EHL spread over two floors with cleaning service, comprising a cafeteria, shared work spaces, two conference rooms, EHL Wi-Fi access and a postal address
- Three-month contract, tacit renewal from one month to the next for up to a year. Possibility of renewal.
Occupants of the incubator have access to:
- Infrastructures and services (reception, library, gym, IT support and printshop)
- Different points of sale at the EHL (a cafeteria, restaurants and bars – one fine-dining establishment, two take-away restaurants, three bars – one shop with fresh produce)
- Student Business Projects: nine weeks of work, six students coached by EHL experts providing support in market studies, concept development, business plans etc.
- Employee coaching with hospitality and tourism industry experts
- Access to the EHL network (alumni, investors and potential clients)