R&D off-shoots of large companies, innovative small and medium-sized businesses, start-ups, university or industrial spin-offs looking for synergies with the institutions of the EPFL and the UNIL.
- Startups and SMEs: 14,000 m2 of multifunctional space for businesses
and 3,000 m2 of communal areas (conference and presentations rooms,
cafeteria, etc.). Flexible contracts with three months’ notice.
- Innovation district: around 30,000 m2 for R&D centers
belonging to large companies and technology-based SMEs
- Services provided: support in setting up partnerships with research
institutes, training and coaching of startups and scale-ups, management
and business strategy consulting, administrative support, a
network of partners when looking for financing, qualified networking
- La Forge: a co-working space for startups in the initial stage of development,
free of charge for selected projects. Six-month duration,
- Le Garage: premises at a reduced price for EPFL spin-offs or new
startups with close ties to the EPFL. One-year duration, renewable once.
- Acceleration program, coaching services
+41 21 353 80 00